Like most caring souls, I was shocked and appalled to see Ca-Moron marching back into Downing St on Friday. His victory, I fear, will auger in a reign of terror meted out on the poor, the sick, and the disenfranchised who have survived a vicious previous 5-year term whose ferocity was checked to some extent by their Lib-dem coalition partners. Now that the Tories can rule unchecked, it will get even uglier.
I foresee the following occurring:
1. Repeal of the UK Human Rights Act and negotiations with Europe to back out of the European Human Rights Act. They may not even bother about the EHRA as they’ve already breached it in the treatment of the disadvantaged with regard to the Bedroom Tax, and they’ve dismissed the resultant investigation as ‘Marxist interference’ or some such twaddle. But mark my words, the removal of these Acts will mean that most people will have no rights at all, and will be treated like serfs with no right of appeal against any injustice.
2. Complete privatisation of the NHS
3. An escalation of the vicious genocide of the poor and sick, that has already taken the lives of over 10,000 in 2011 alone, according to the Black Triangle campaign group, whose aim to give help and support to the disabled and sick. The Tories have dismissed these figures, and yet have consistently refused to publish the Official figures, which are kept by the DWP under Iain Duncan Smith, and cover each year up to 2014.
4. An escalation of the disenfranchisement of the young, resulting in a steep rise in homelessness, and poorly educated youngsters, who will be utilised as cannon-fodder as the so-called civilised world gears up to attack Iran, Russia and China, all for the sins of remaining independant of the megarich Rothschilds, Rockefellers and all their Banking pals around the world, and for standing up against the USA’s attempt to rule the world, aided and abetted by their pals including the UK.
5. Ratification of the Transatlantic_Trade_and_Investment_Partnership(TTIP), a secret deal being pushed by US Corporates designed to open up the UK markets to all their crappy products and services, including Genetically Modified food, their corrupt business practices, and allowing them to sue the UK if we tell them to fuck off
6. All ongoing paedophilia investigations will be quietly swept under the carpet
And that’s just for starters.
I would be delighted to be proved wrong, but as a statement of intent, you might like to ponder this article, published yesterday in the Daily Mirror, which now appears to be the only remaining left-leaning popular UK newspaper:
And we will be bombarded with propaganda telling us its all for our good, and that the Tory Government are all genuinely nice and decent people. Nothing could be further from the truth. They are all depraved, psychotic madmen and women, who all need to be arrested, sectioned and locked up in Broadmoor.
For those who haven’t read it, I suggest you go get a copy of George Orwell’s book, ‘1984’, which was intended to be a warning on the dangers of rising Authoritarianism in both post World War 2 Russia AND the USA. Unfortunately it now appears to be the manual which is being used by the Tories to implement theirs and their chums ‘One World’ aka ‘New World Order‘ vision. And you’ll probably need to hurry in getting hold of a copy, it wouldnt surprise me if the book gets banned quite soon. There are tons of good quotes from Orwell easily available on a Google search, but here’s one that is very pertinent:
Well the battle for the UK, May 2015 marks the start of the war, not the end.
Those opposed to the Tory takeover MUST regroup, take stock, and unite together to highlight and correct the lies and propaganda, and become well-known and loved again within their respective communities. We must all work together to protect those that are being targeted. And we all need to reach out and help to educate those that can’t or won’t think for themselves.
Failure to do so, will mean they have won.
But it doesnt have to be like this.
Richard Thompson – Beat the Retreat